Sunday: November 4, 2018 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Sunday's 6:30-8pm From November 4 to December 9
Lets journey into the darkness of this time of year in sacred space and transformational, heart centred practices. We will gather weekly in sacred space with a conscious community, the energy of togetherness and the fecundity and insights that the dark nights bring.
- A full kundalini yoga practice infused with dance
- Sound healing with drum, rattle and crystal bowl journeys
- Group ceremony and partner practices
- Community chanting
Weekly practices will be encouraged to build the rhythm of freedom, awareness, discipline and amplify the benefit of the series.
- Personal connection and paths to self regulation
- Practices of embodied resiliency
- Community intimacy and support
- Heightened awareness
- Source from heart and get out of the head
- Increasing peace and confidence as you attune to these tools and a new way of living, breathing and perceiving
Teresa is celebrant, death walker, ritualist and trauma inclusive movement guide who shares full spectrum doula work, yoga and doula trainings, personalized ceremonies both locally and internationally. To learn more about her: www.lalupavia.com.
With humble reverance we practice on unceded indigenous land belonging to the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of Musqueam, Squamish and Selilwitulh nations. Partial proceeds of each class go to the Aboriginal Youth Empowerment program and Nesting Doula Collective.
This six week series welcomes all genders and gender expression‘s and all levels of experience. Beginners are most welcome.