Full Moon and Transmuting the Mother Wound Ceremony
Join Teresa of La Lupa Via – who is a ceremonialist, shamanic practitioner, Trauma inclusive movement guide, full spectrum doula, death midwife, somatic dance guide and a special guest musician for this sacred and insightful evening filled with embodiment practices, ritual, dance, play, connect and reclamation.
I want to acknowledge that my home, and the place I offer many of my services is on the west coast of British Columbia, on unceded Indigenous land belonging to the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), Stó:lō and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations. Partial Proceeds to Youth Aboriginal Empowerment Program and OUT in schools 🙂
We will journey into illuminating the ancestral, collective, earth based mother wounding stories and energies at play in our wombs, hearts, choices and rhythms of life.
- Illuminate and bring to conscious awareness the mother wounding themes in our lives within us, around us, in consensual reality and in the ripple effect of patriarchy.
- We will meditate and practice how to cultivate embodied compassion for this new awareness
- We will Nurture our wombs and hearts in this reclamation and restoration
- We will Transmute energy with awareness journalling, sacred dancing, partner witnessing rituals, meditation, embodiment practices
- Womb Journey-Drumming journey to access insights and create healing
- Altar building to mama earth and our wombs
- Expect authentic, intimate, masks OFF group connection,
- Meditating and Playing
A guest Musician will serenade our souls, support recalibration, validation and liberation.